| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 20 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 20 | that's basically what I'm after is a higher gearing so I can get little more speed and be able to get a more standard wheel. so I don't have to go on a wild chase trying to find wheels. and to also have disc brake. but only thing I'm having little trouble doing is finding the same axle width that I have now. so the truck still looks more original | | |
| |
| |