| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (mick53, Peggy M, Southerntruck, Gdads51, LAROKE, NJC, 68ironhead, dt235sd, GMCJammer51),
158
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,393 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 154 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 154 | This is what I ordered: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/aww-500127And if anyone needs multiple bulbs - I recommend ordering online. I paid $5 per 2pack at the auto parts store (and needed 10 bulbs).
1955 GMC 100 Series 2
| | |
| |
| |