| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 40 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 40 | Well, since nobody replied, I guess I will tell how i finally got it unstuck so the next guy will find this when he searches for "stuck hood." i loosened the hood mounting bracket bolts from inside the cab. I ran a wire thru the hood emblem holes and pulled while hoding the opening lever forward. popped right open.
Can U believe it? My wife says: "I want an old pickup truck" so I HAD to buy it!! '50 Chevy 3100 5 window.
| | |
| |
| |