| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,261 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 40 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 40 | While trying adjust the hood on our 1950 3100, I closed hood and now it won't open. I think the front of the hood is back about 1/2" from where it should be. Anybody know any tricks? unbroke
Can U believe it? My wife says: "I want an old pickup truck" so I HAD to buy it!! '50 Chevy 3100 5 window.
| | |
| |
| |