| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 21 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 21 | I was a little premature when I said I was almost done. Stopped before I mounted the firewall unit. Hopefully this weekend. I will go ahead with the install then some photos and measurements. I am guessing that the carb centerline is similar to single carb - distance of carb center off valve cover center. Using measurements off future air cleaner diameter I should be able to figure it out.
Thanks for input. Will post more as I progress. | | |
| |
| |