Gents,
Today I talked to the head engineering at Napier's USA plant who recommended the Devoe Hydrostrip 500 which is the same as Napier's 510. He said you do not want to use anything else for vehicles with old layers of enamels, etc.
All ICI stores locally carry the 502, 503 & 504 but not 500. So I have ordered some (1 gal).
4d9r, If you are thinking about doing it, do not order this number for I will have plenty to experiment with.
Funny thing,
Last night at dinner, my wife asked what can I do to help cut the costs of working on the truck before giving it to the body shop. I asked her how good she was in stripping paint?
Craig
My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear
My truck ....... Respect The Rust
If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.