The rod is nowhere to be found. Tried all those sites because I suspected what you said about quality. But I am so far stuck with LMC. They are getting back to me with the OD of the crossbar/rod so I can see if it is a least the same Diameter. I believe this part would be hard to screw up by off shore makers except for the type of steel. I could make one or have one made from threaded DOM tubing but not for $40. To be clear and fair: I have nothing against them, yet. Looking for some members who got hard parts from them, steering, suspension stuff. That part is a low quantity, specific years (K10:60-63), item that moog may not bother with? Would be glad to find. I could try to bend mine back straight but I would have to use a tree crotch and a winch... but for $40 new?


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn