I have decided what to do with this truck. I always said on my panel build if I found a suitable 235 replacement , that I would use that in my panel truck. So the running 235 is getting pulled and swapped.
Now what to do with the TF truck? Well hot rod it of coarse. That nice big block buick I prepared to go in the panel needs to find a home now. The fuel system I installed in the truck should be able to handle the needs of the 455.
I am thinking about power steering and brakes , with a ladder bar rear for traction.
Black sued for paint after I patch the front fenders. Probably the only body work Id do for now. Maybe floor pan patch at the body mounts. I might do a custom hood since the hood is 55-56.
My main concern is for the Panel truck. I have gone as far as I want to at this time with the 57, but its time to get the panel back moving on her own power.