| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,255 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 17 | I just saw a guy that had his seat frame powder coated on here and really like the look. My interior was painted black prior to me getting it and is showing it's age. I want to eventually get the interior back to stock(ish) color and am wondering if anyone has an idea of what powder coat color would match the best to original. Here is the place I am taking my seat frame and their color chart... http://www.cardinalpaint.com/products/productcat.php?pcid=2&cctid=10 | | |
| |
| |