| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 44 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 44 | anyone know where I can buy(new or used) window regulator springs. I don't want to have to buy the whole regulators.i have two good ones. ive tried most of the vendors. thanks there are two springs on the regulator . I need the larger one
Last edited by jacksun; 08/24/2014 3:51 PM.
| | |
| |
| |