| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 9 | yea I know its sacrilege but I have a great motor an tranny and to go chevy would require a lot more money that I dont have , the money is going in to the suspension change out | | |
| |
| |