| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 311 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 311 | My '34 has this hydrovac unit , which has a garden hose connecting it to this unit , different view. The mounting looks pretty factory. But I have not read of a hydrovac in the factory manual so I am thinking it was added? The brakes are stock mechanical, can this system work? My other 1.5 ton does not have a hydrovac, so I have read about them, but not worked with them. Any and all help is appreciated! | | |
| |
| |