| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 305 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 305 | I am pulling apart my torque tube rearend looking for the bearing missing the pieces I found in the bottom of the housing. I am now to the Drive pinion/pinion shaft assembly. Is pulling the assembly as easy as removing the front pinion bearing retaining screw? Or do I need to remove the torque tube from the housing? I think it is the rear pinion bearing which is the problem.
Thanks, John | | |
| |
| |