| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (BC59, cmayna, Peggy M),
144
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | yes, I ran 7.50x17 tires on my stock 52 1 ton pickup and had no issues at all. If I were you I would run 7.50x17.
Or if you want newer rims/tires look and search for 19.5" rims and run 8R19.5 tires, also about 32-33" tall. I've run those as well, they ride much better than the very old 7.50x17 I had before. | | |
| |
| |