| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible),
156
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 1,424 ODSS President | | ODSS President Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 1,424 | When you change the length, won't that change the throw? Also I feel like if I make one shorter I should do the same to both ? Alterations will definetly affect throw. I resolved this by making "dogleg" extensions to reach under the intake. It took several attempts to get the the throw where I wanted it but has worked perfectly. See here.Beautiful work Curt, very fine! I think that the Edelbrock is a different animal. Both throws are really short, actually it was what I was aiming for. I'll measure the total throw and take pics tomorrow. regards, Cosmo
~ Cosmo 1949 Chevy Half Ton Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities. "...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes "If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra "Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer
| | |
| |
| |