| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Southerntruck, J Lucas, 49nut, moparguy, ndkid275, Barry Martak, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,398 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 62 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 62 | Do any of you have experience driving in a 1/2 ton chevy with a hydraulic clutch? What are your impressions, and pros and cons. I have one and not sure if I want to repair it or ditch it. I have one in my 1960 Apache and it works great. The JC engine code on my 235 six cylinder says its a heavy duty clutch (4 speed) if that makes any difference. Its a synchronized original trans. I can't say that there are any cons.
1961 Long Stepside Apache 10, original 235, 4 speed and 3:90 posi totally stock (owned 12 years) 1966 Chevelle (owned 53 years) | | |
| |
| |