Myself and Modeleman( Jake Groby) have been around here a long time. I've met a number of other bolters that live near me (Sclor)Steve, in metairie, Marc, in Baton Rouge.
Here in the New Orleans area there are a lot of chevy/gmc trucks riding the streets,plenty of shows to attend ( there are shows every weekend ) within a 50 mile ride.
Who are you? Where are you? Let's start talking amongst ourselves. I'm sure we all have some knowledge to share with others.
Cruisin the Coast is coming up in October, I know it is in Mississippi, but that is not a far drive and many people from here attend. Let's try and get together and meet one another. Maybe we can meet up with some Mississippi bolters at Cruisin the Coast.
I have met a few Mississippi bolters over the years also. They are generally nice people although they may talk a little funny.