If it leaks in the corners, you can clean it up and put some RTV on there. It doesn't come out under pressure so that may do the trick. I have used this technique more than once. The pan gaskets I get have cork for around the ends and they don't fit well. I long for one with the rubber ends.
Well, I got lucky I guess...I had already got the Pan back on, with the new Gaskets, before I read your reply.
I did not even think about using some sealer there in the 'corners'...I should have thought of that! I did look at those 'corners' a few times and sort of thought "Hmmmm...I hope those close up alright..."
And, Looks like they did. Day five now of Daily driver use, and, no visible seepage anywhere.
"Next time"! I will definitely add a dab of sealer, if I ever do another 216/235 or related Pan.