I'm not working on my truck (right now), but I am working on my '56 Chevy. I let it sit far too long, so I'm going through it.
I'm installing a new fuel tank, and before I do, I would like to clean out the fuel line from tank to pump. What solution/cleaning agent would you recommend? I have compressed air, so I can blow it out, and I will be installing a filter before the pump. I just would like to get as much varnish/sediment out as possible before I start circulating fresh fuel through the system.
I've already replaced the fuel pump and the engine is running fine on an auxiliary fuel tank.
Thanks for your help.
~ Victor
1941 3/4-Ton Pickup (in process). Read about it
in the DITY Gallery1955 Grumman Kurbside "Doughboy" 235/3 on tree w/ OD
1957 3100 - moved on
1959 C4500 Short Bus "Magic Bus" - moved on
1959 G3800 1 Ton Dually "Chief" - moved on
1958 C4400 Viking "Thor" ~
moved on to fellow Bolter