| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (RLB, Rusty Heaps),
88
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 | That's funny. When I was taking things apart for paint, I found some remnants of some scraggly foam or whatever. I scraped it out. I figured it was something an owner put in there. I could tell it was old because of its condition. Never occurred to me it was supposed to be in there. I'll have to take another look at the plate you describe.
Dennis
40 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |