| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 31 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 31 | It's a Cobalt Sharpe HVLP gun and I ran it off my 5 HP, 30 gallon compressor. NO adapter was needed and it seemed to work fine, but I only shot primer. Am I missing something here? Thanks! | | |
| |
| |