| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,483 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#10393 05/22/2002 12:32 AM | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 13 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 13 | hello there. I have made up my mind. I am going with a 250 truck eng with offy 3x1 setup. this is going in a 50 fleetline. There is nothing wrong woth the orginal motor. I just get scared sometimes. 52 years. no maintenance. wow. But now I have this 250. complete job. actually I built a 350 for it but it just did'nt feel right. I really like the inline engine and I know it is capable of some power. tell me what I need to do. Will the tranny bolt up. It looks like the same bellhousing. has anyone done this swap before out there. if so tell me what went wrong. I know I will have to use different motor mount. It just feels better than a 350. everyone has one of those. its a 250 out of a 70 nova. help anyone???? justin
justin kohut 1950 fleetline/kustom 1950 Buick super (straight eight)
| | |
| |
| |