After a few months of using my new Dremel with flex attachment almost everyday, I can report back that I am very impressed. When welding cab corners, inside cowl supports (lots to do there!), things that WILL require some grinding work at the end, the flex attachment allows me to get into the very bottom/insides of the cab corners with a carbide rasp and make the areas that need it look absolutely perfect. I had to replace a section of the dash due to an enlarged radio hole and I was able to get under the dash and easily clean the weld nasty. The trick is the 10 pc carbide set that is available for it in different profiles.

I am saying all this because it fills a previously very nasty or to most people impossible to fill place in the toolbox. I have never NOT cleaned an area because of a lack of tooling. But I am sure many have used it as an excuse to say.. well, the gas tank covers it, or nobody will be looking under the dash, or...

With this tool, it makes excuses like that obsolete!


Deve

1950 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab
1950 Chevy 3100 Standard Cab
In the Stovebolt Gallery
The Think Tank
More info and tips at Deve's Technet