Gentlemen,
I was following this thread to see where this was leading....

I have been doing some homework myself and it can also benefit my fellow Texans.
Here is what I have come up with.

Click here on the TXDMV.gov

Scroll down and you'll see a "Motorist Toolbox" to the right.

Click on the "Registration Manual."

This will lead you to opening a PDF file.

Open the PDF file of the "Registration Manual."

Perform a smart key function of "ctrl+F" and that will perform the find function.

A box will appear on the top right side of the file.

Type in "Chapter 21," then hit the enter button.

This will take you to the "Chapter 21-Miscellaneous Specialty License Plates," that will answer may questions about antique, classic, custom, and street rod.

Break-

Armymike,
Great truck! I see you have a YOM plate for your '37, what registration do you have if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks,
Bread
.

Last edited by Bread; 06/16/2014 1:53 AM.

1939 Chevrolet 1/2-Ton
"There and back -- repeat"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery