Well folks, just me talkin here but I think we should concentrate our efforts on the fall trip to The Devils Backbone. It seems like we are a few short of a " Spring Calendar " in regards to trucks, King DB has serious issues on the on the home front (first and foremost, getting a roof on the home!!!), and what's a trip to the Backbone and not being able to see John and Peg drink from a growler??!!
Not saying you guys or whoever still is game, can't get together but I think I am going to bail out too.
Now, I have a 4ft by 6ft by 7 ft tall fireplace to remove in my living room that I could use some help with this weekend and I have a case of 8 point in the frig if its beer you are looking for!!!
Thoughts, opinions, comments?



~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!