| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,468 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 58 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 58 | For those of you who are still following or interested…Below is the full link with updates on what was done over Memorial Day Weekend. But First…I want to state that, "I wouldn't be able to be restoring this truck and doing "freely" what I want if it wasn't for those adventurous, brave, and respectful Americans before us an currently giving all they have to make that possible. THANK YOU!!!! Enjoy http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196125 | | |
| |
| |