Quote
We are all here to learn, but your apparent "remark" seems to borderline on being a smart "s". So will let it go at that, was only trying to get a clarification. These threads are quite often hijacked with no harm meant it just goes that way sometime.

I'm really not trying to be a smart [censored].

I need a sending unit so I can see on the dash how much fuel is in the tank.

I have a fuel pump on the engine but some folks are saying I need a different pump because the one on the engine won't work for this application.

So apparently (and to my surprise) I do actually need both.

But I'm no closer to knowing WHICH sending unit I need for this tank. If I need something proprietary for this tank and have to figure some way to rig an original sender to it, I mine as well just find another tank.

Or...?