unless you drove it to work ever day and same cop noticed you wouldn't get stopped, other then that, no problem..

you could be driving after tune up or maintenance..you could be going for a burger, they dont care....just dont make it a daily thing and like I said, no problem... I drove mine a lot in a city where they love to give tickets, never stopped me

if you live in a really small town and all the cops knew you, then that might be a problem... put the plates on and dont worry about them..save you big bucks





Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.