| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Wally / Montana, Jeff Ogden, Peggy M, amtrakjoe, moparguy, mvigo, walter74),
83
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2014 Posts: 2 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: May 2014 Posts: 2 | I have a 1950 3100 that has a blown up 216 motor. I also have a 48 1 1/2 ton or 2 ton grain truck with what I belive has a 216 motor also. I was going to take the motor out of the grain truck and put it in the 3100 pickup but a mechanic told me that they had run into an issue a while back that the motors were not the same and woud not work in the 3100. Anyone know for sure if this is the case? Thanks, | | |
| |
| |