| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (fonz8261, Forty9, Gdads51, 52Carl, 2-Ton, RoadsScholar, mk72),
114
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | An arbor press is a handy thing to have for pressing little things. I use it a lot. I bought a 100 ton ACCO press at an auction many years ago. It has 3 speeds and I have used it a lot. I have never used near its capacity. Several years ago I put camber in a dozen 5" OD 5/8" wall trailer axles. They all yielded at exactly 38 tons. Had I not bought the thing at auction many years ago, I would never pay what they cost new now. | | |
| |
| |