| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,339 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | You can usually install seals with a vise.
I have one of those smaller cheap bottle jack hydraulic presses at home and one at work... I do use them occasionally and they usually do what I want but I'm not sure I'd ever spend money for one. Looking forward to finding a good professional hydraulic press and giving away the little cheap one. | | |
| |
| |