| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (carbking, DaveV, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,427 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 346 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 346 | Thanks Tiny,
I'm overhauling the carb now and found the power valve piston stuck in the casting. I'd about decided the carb was trash and that I had nothing to lose by forcibly pulling the piston out with a pair of vice-grips. It came out last night and appears to still be usable.
I have a glass bowl filter all ready to install in front of the carb now that I can finish overhauling it.
'38 Chevy 1-1/2 ton '49 Chevy 1/2 ton '54 Chevy 6400 2 ton '55.2 GMC 3/4 ton '56 GMC 1-ton
No Room Left in Shop
| | |
| |
| |