| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Lightholder's Dad, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, 5cameo8, MNSmith, TUTS 59, 2 invisible),
125
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,380 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 124 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 124 | I think that you will just need the same size clutch as with your old transmission but the splines on the shaft are different so you will have to get a clutch to match the splines on the t5 shaft. I have never done this myself but that is what I have been told. I never even thought about the drive shaft needing to be changed but it probably will.
Gene 1959 Apache
| | |
| |
| |