| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (68ironhead, Wally / Montana, 3B, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Gray_Ghost, Rusted Nut, Shade Baby, Pre '68 Dave, Otto Skorzeny),
162
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,197 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#10219 03/25/2003 3:01 AM | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 4 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 4 | Thanks for the replys guys. You all have great points. The reason for the interest is that the 72 3/4 ton its in alright shape. It was used for a farm truck. With only 18 000 miles on it, I know things are not sprung. I have a 78 3/4 ton 4x4 that was used, abused, then driven pretty hard. Has new T-case and front diff. Thought it would be sweet to make super truck out of 2 really great trucks. That is my next question. How much different is the newer frame. I don't think I could just do a body swap. Up here, it is hard to find older gm or chev 4x4s. I want to use what I have available. Thanks guys.
72 GMC 3/4 ton 350 4bbl, 4spd w/ 18 000 miles (Yes, only 18 000 miles!!!) 1962 **** Unibody w/60 000 miles 1970 **** 1/2 ton Sport Custon 1976 Gmc 1/2 ton Sierra Grande 1982 **** 1/2 ton Custom 1995 Dodge 3/4 ton Cummins w/sweet power mods
| | |
| |
| |