| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 23 | Yeah I did notice my old bushings are in with the hole the opposite side of the grease fitting but the manual says to align the whole with the grease fitting. Not sure if they had been replaced sometime in the last 65 years and were put in wrong or that is how they are suppose to be. Like I said I had read on the floating bushings they go in the hole opposite of the grease fitting so......
paul | | |
| |
| |