| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 | I had to make a mounting bracket for my 58 GMC grill so removed the other for a template. I just made sure the rivets I used were sized for the holes and thickness of the material. I took the opportunity to make sure all surfaces were in epoxy primer prior to assembly.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else
| | |
| |
| |