Hi LONGBOX55
Thanks that's one big truck I have then. In my manual that makes it G.V.W of 16000 lbs? or 7 to 8 ton depending on short or long ton thereabouts? Ones U.S ton and ones U.K. ton.

I do not have a clue where the '2 ton' comes from though, how is this worked out, and where does that come from?

Does this mean the truck has a carrying capacity of 7 or 2 ton? (G.V.M)

Painfull with the questions I know, but I find all this info very very interesting.

3B, Thank you for the help I will get back to you as it was a while ago I had the wheels off and I did not take any measurements only photos of the brake system (spring, wheel cylinder, etc) with the drum off.

When I had the wheel cylinders off and gave them a clean up I am sure the front were the same size as the rear.

Thank you
John.