| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,464 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 121 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 121 | I went by the old lady house who I bought my 54 3100 from . her husband is sick and is in a home . she going to start selling his stuff soon . she has this 50 6400 sitting in her yard . what do you guys think its worth ? I forgot to take a picture of the motor but I believe it was a 235. truck 1 truck 2 truck dash truck 3 | | |
| |
| |