| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,244 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 | I would guess that curries or one of the other performance places would make one if you gave them the dimensions. I have a 59 so can't say to much about AD series, but wonder if a 54 or early 55 would just swap in, I may be mistaken but I think they were open drive shafts not torque tube rears.
Tommy 59 apache 1/2t 261 short stepside | | |
| |
| |