| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (KEVINSKI, ronsway, Otto Skorzeny, Greg_H, 1955 1 Series, TrknGMC, TooMany2count),
157
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 28 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 28 | Trucker, I was told it was a 1 ton when I bought it. It had 8 lugs, 4 speed and the long bed so I assumed it was correct. The VIN plate was removed from the door and replaced with a California VIN plate when it was registered by the previous owner. He did not keep the original plate. I measured the wheelbase at about 126". My book shows that they did make a 1 ton with that wheelbase.
Thanks Cap, I will take a look at your photos if I go that route. | | |
| |
| |