| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 82 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 82 | I'm having a hard time finding the answer so I'd like to ask the audience:
What are the bolt dimensions (thread & length) for the bolts that connect the rear motor mount to the bellhousing on a 1954 Chevy? A little gremlin seems to have absconded with the bag it was in and for the life of me I cannot find information on the bolts dimensions. Thanks! | | |
| |
| |