| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Southerntruck, J Lucas, 49nut, moparguy, ndkid275, Barry Martak, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,398 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 | Yeah I'm looking into hedman step tubed headers. From 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" to a 3" or 3-1/2" collectors. Equal length primaries. I've done the research on my heads, cam and valve sizes. With my flow I came to 1-3/4" primary size. With the blower I'm at 123-125% volumetric efficiency. The ones they list for these trucks are the same as the hooker comps I am using now. Which led me to post this thread about car headers that are compatible. My motor is far from stock. My current headers are 1-5/8" tubes to a 2.5" collector. Pretty lame to go from 2.5" collector to 3" exhaust. My exhaust is dual 3" with an H pipe right after the trans crossmember. The exhaust dumps before the rear axle after single chamber flow (noise) master mufflers.
I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.
| | |
| |
| |