| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Southerntruck, J Lucas, 49nut, moparguy, ndkid275, Barry Martak, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,398 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2013 Posts: 568 | I have a blown small block. Manifolds won't do. I am running the hooker comps presently. They're too small in the primaries and collector so I am looking at a swap to different vehicle style. I really don't want to spend $1200+ on custom headers if a better set from a car will fit.
I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.
| | |
| |
| |