| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (55shaker, MickeyP, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Ridgeback, Gray_Ghost, 32Fordpuchoptop, Charles in CA, elhippie64),
113
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,302 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 362 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 362 | Thanks Caso, the mailman answered my question just now. One of the buckets I've got looks like that too. I had to replace a spring on my 66 and didn't work like I thought. The springs I ordered from Jim Carter came with a small loop on the mounting end. The picture in the catalogue shows a straight end, no way to put a small screw through it to mount it. But what Jim Carter sent me makes sense and what I thought was going to be a tuff fix should be easy. I really like having multiple places to order for my old truck, if one doesn't have it the other does.Larry
58 gmc 100 with 350 sbc
| | |
| |
| |