| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,274 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#10113 04/16/2005 3:18 AM | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 64 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 64 | I use a straight 30 down in these parts. Don't have to worry too much about how long it takes the booger to get heat into the cab but I know where you're coming from. I wintered over in Idaho Falls one winter!
I've tried not to venture that far from the equator ever again! | | |
| |
| |