I put the pictures of the ugly frame in my photobucket 46sparky, you tell me...lol...3B thank you! if I was going to cut the frame it would be to a factory length they made these trucks in 108in 136in 160in 178in 196in and I have all the dimensions to do it,( I wouldn't do it but my brother rick(1936only) would do the cutting and welding)....thanks 46gmcpu for your input...... Denny, Thank you, I don't know what I am going to do with them all but I sure am having fun working on them and buying them when they come around, I am not going to do the "show "thing, been there done that, I am just trying to save American Iron!
http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/baldybenny/library/ 1936 1.5 wrecker,1937 gmc coe,1939 Chevrolet coe,1942 4x4 coe, 1942 coe,1946 dump,1947 2 ton dump,another 1947 2 ton dump,1950 coe,1967 c30,1937 cat 22,1936 Chevrolet 5 window foremans coupe, 1914 ford speedster.