| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MNSmith, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, CandoBrent, GrandpasJimmy, Shaffer's1950, 78buckshot),
73
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 872 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 872 | I bought a used dist with vacuum advance off ebay for $19. I specifically asked if the vacuum advance was good and it was. Although the plating is not very shiny  Plus now I have a second dist rebuilt as a spare. | | |
| |
| |