Thanks Marko for the compliment. I also have a 50 Chevy 1/2 ton so I am familiar with it and can compare it to the GMC interior. The main difference between my 52 GMC and my 50 Chevy (and I assume your 47 Chevy would apply as well) is in the area of the dash trim and stitching on the upholstery.
My 52 being a Korean War era truck does not have the stainless steel trim or side window moldings but rather plain steel all painted the same color as the interior. The raised horizontal ribs on the dash are not painted the contrasting silver as they are on the Chevy. On the the earlier and I assume the later GMC dashes the raised ribs were painted a beige color instead of the silver on the Chevy.
GMC used the French seam stitching while Chevy used a beaded stitch.
In terms of a color match, I found the 7272 RustOleum to be a very good match compared to an original paint 49 GMC seen here and also very good match against the remaining original paint for my Chevy. The RustOleum sample is on the right side of the sample. interior color samples vs original paint Both the original paint and the samples are metallics and as such the color is very dependent in the angle of the light source but overall against the original GMC paint the 7272 was the closest match.