| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 46 | My fabricator is completing my cab repair and floorboard installation. I am very happy with the work performed so far. One thing he suggested was to cover the spot where the battery was originally located under the passenger side floor and relocate the battery. I was wondering if anyone had relocated their battery on 47-53 Chevy trucks and if so what locations are the best. I am ruling out under the hood and want a frame mount battery box. I am thinking behind passenger front tie or behind passenger splash apron, | | |
| |
| |