| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#10069 11/04/2004 1:39 PM | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | I would imagine that it is similar to the 1 Ton, if you have the 17" wheels. This is well illustrated in the assembly manual. Basically there is at least one or maybe two pieces of channel attached to the frame. The carrier runs on a diagonal form one of the spring mounts (hanging form a bolt) to the other side of the frame at the back. All the illustrations that I have seen show only a rim stored there. I don't really understand why they carried just a spare rim but I would guess that the whole tire assembly would not fit. | | |
| |
| |